Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

Quote:
Did he quack for you? When I first got him, he didn't make a sound. While I had him at work, I was pushing down on his head, and he was making a little grinding sound, which eventually turned into a quack. After he taught the birds to quack and teased the dog, he lost his voice again

22153_dvc00922.jpg

Beacker and all of us here in NJ want to wish all the dads out there a
celebrate.gif
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
celebrate.gif

Quote:
Did he quack for you? When I first got him, he didn't make a sound. While I had him at work, I was pushing down on his head, and he was making a little grinding sound, which eventually turned into a quack. After he taught the birds to quack and teased the dog, he lost his voice again

Beaker DID quack for me, but like you said, not til he had spent a couple days "growling." He also jumps a bit when you push his head down. It frightened the heck out of my little cat. She would jump up with all 4 feet whenever Beaker did that. It was great fun!

Even though he continued to jump, sadly, he did lose his voice. I'm thinking he'll eventually need some minor surgery to find those batteries...
sad.png

She's here! The kids helped Dad get her box, then hid it from me to surprise me--------and then forgot about it for a day!
I opened it last night!

We are having adventures as we speak! Be back later!!

(Edited)
PS! She reminded me to tell everyone she hopes they have a wonderful Father's Day with their families!
We are off to a cookout! She told me she has a secret to grilled corn we are going to try!

Last edited:
I want to thank lilbizzy & OrpingtonManor (NOT) for posting on BYC that I can do house cleaning, cause today Ms. Donna has off and it was cleaning day.
First I had to take the dishes out of the dishwasher. That was Mr.Scott's job.
22153_dscf2584.jpg

He also said that if I stay in here I could get a shower.
Then I had to clean the litter box.
22153_dvc00942.jpg

I don't know why I gotta clean it Oliver & Pumpkin mess it up.

Then if that wasn't bad enough I think Ms. Donna called that Mike Row guy from dirty jobs to find me my next job.. see for yourself.
22153_dvc00934.jpg

22153_dvc00935.jpg
22153_dvc00938.jpg
22153_dvc00939.jpg

HELP ME Please!!
rant.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
I would but I can't find any of that Friskies Beef Stew. Ms. Donna had me feed her SPAM ( whatever that is) this morning. she really liked that no wonder she's fat.

Back
Top Bottom