Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

I was under arrest for using fowl language, some people are way too sensitive, I think it was actually swine language myself but what do I know I’m just a duck. And I didn’t call him a donut eating fat pig. The police man took some mug shoots and made me sit in slammer, what no bread and water even.
22153_dvc01043_edited-1.jpg
tongue.gif

While the police man wasn’t looking I use my MacGyver skills ( dummy left the keys on the wing-cuffs) to free myself and I flew the coop and hid in Ms. Donna’s car until she got off work.
hide.gif
She was worried that I flew south and thought she would have to make a missing duck report or send out a amber alert, in my case a yellow alert. She was happy to find me hiding in her car (thanks lilbizzy for teaching me hide and seek). Whew glad that day is over.

uuuh.... remind me not to request beaker.

Think he was just gettin back at ya for stuffin him in the litter box and then the big people litter box.

gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
Great Job ya got there Donna, I can emphasize I work at the County Sheriff's Dept here.
clap.gif
clap.gif
I love the little uniform
clap.gif
And using the dispatch radio for donuts, Hey I never thought of that
roll.png
hmmm Good Idea Beaker
cool.png
I wonder if it would work for me???

Yeah ya got watch letting too much of the fowl language come out around some of those poeweice man’s ( Just between you and me I think some of them either have their hats on too tight or their gun belts are chaffing them and they won't talk about it)
lau.gif
lau.gif

Your Mug Shot looks good
big_smile.png
One of the best I have seen.

Thanks for Sharing his day with you at work Donna.
thumbsup.gif

Karan
big_smile.png

We have some more adventures to share, but Kelly has them on her camera and is in Michigan.

Soooo....
We will have to start with Father's Day.

Tootsie and I took the kids to meet my little sister and Dad for fishing on his boat.
Ian and Francis "drove" and Tootsie and Journey really hit it off in the back, enjoying the scenery.
Jessislostcamera124.jpg

They really loved each other and Tootsie is great with kids. Very motherly and so sweet!!
Jessislostcamera126.jpg

She kept telling Journey stories of her adventures!
Jessislostcamera129.jpg

There was a big storm and a tree was down on the dock, so we had to fish from the bank.
There wasn't much biting, but we FINALLY got one!!!
Jessislostcamera100.jpg

CATCH OF THE DAY
Jessislostcamera108.jpg

Journey touched it, but once she realized it was slimy, she thought it was gross!
Jessislostcamera107.jpg

Next we all headed to my Dad's to meet my sister and her family for a cookout. Tootsie is an excellent cook and had so many great ideas! She gave us her secret recipe for grilled corn. (Ignore the clutter, lol, that's what happens here with three generations cooking, a Turkey, and one island!)
Jessislostcamera130.jpg

I grilled the peppers, but then Tootsie said that she would take a turn at the grill...she didnt want me to mess up the ribs or special corn she helped make for my Dad...
Jessislostcamera131.jpg

Everything was cooked to perfection and Tootsie and my sis whipped up some cucumbers and onion stuff with herbage....I tried it and it was pretty great!
Jessislostcamera132.jpg

On Tues, My Stepmom entered my son in a pageant. Im not so into that, but he looked great and Tootsie taught him some moves.
Check it out!

After all that help and good genetics, he of course, won!
Thanks Tootsie!!!!!!!!!
Pageant2009-06007.jpg

Today we took the kids to the county fair. I have to get those DL'ed later, off to do Online homework by midnight!

Great pics! I didn't bring my cords with me otherwise I would upload more pics....I will be back in KY this weekend. That picture of Journey and the fish is classic...Its my fav.

Back
Top Bottom