Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

Oh, I can't wait 'till I get my mascot
love.gif
I'm sure I won't be nearly as fun of a host as others have been
wink.png

Finally a mascot who can cook, tootsie needs to teach Beaker to cook his beef stew did not look as yummy as your grilled stuff.

PS. I didn't see that humongus fish on the grill

Last edited:
JAIL BIRD BEAKER

22153_dvc01067.jpg

Don't I look good in stripes?

Ms. Donna took me back to work today, I apologized to Sgt. Billy for being bad duckie. I also had to pay for my shnanananagins. So we went to see Ms. Lina in the court. She says that since I’m just the cutest little duckie and that I made her feel good last week she would talk to Mr. Judge and ask him to go light. He told her that since I already know how to clean I had to spend one day with the crime scene clean up people UGH.

22153_dvc00903.jpg

Last edited:
CSI Beaker..
oops wait.. that's not right.
How is it he looks so cute in stripes? And you tell big ole Billy ( sergeant now? when did that happen?)- you tell him he is a meanie for pickin on cute lil ducks.
So, did the poeweace men bring Beaker his donuts?

Ok, Roscoe and Rosie in Ducktor gear - thats priceless. That mask..LOL They look like they are having a grand time

Lol! We were nice to let that HUGE fish go instead of tossing him on the grill! Thanks for all the complements on the kids! I grew them myself!
Yesterday we went to the County fair with my fellow horse crazed friend Marie!
CountyFair6-09002.jpg

We rode some rides..
CountyFair6-09003.jpg

CountyFair6-09007.jpg

and went into the horror house. Just a dark tunnel with some creepy rubber rats. Tootsie is super brave and led us through.
CountyFair6-09008.jpg

After a few rides we went to check out the 4-H exhibits.
Tootsie thought the Sundae arrangements were so cute!
CountyFair6-09011.jpg

Here she is with her favorite quilt...
CountyFair6-09012.jpg

and embroidery...
CountyFair6-09013.jpg

She stopped to take a look at the canning. This turkey knows a lot about food! Im learning so much from her!
CountyFair6-09015.jpg

Well we weren't there 30 mins before a huge storm rolled in with lightning and thunder.
CountyFair6-09022.jpg

(The sign blinks--I know some of you were thinking a fair in KY WOULD be missing letters, lol!)
wink.png

We took refuge under a tent and shared some treats.
Journey and Ian shared cotton candy with Tootsie. I think that she ended up wearing more than she ate, but she said she didnt mind...its part of loving a 2 year old....
CountyFair6-09009.jpg

CountyFair6-09010.jpg

Marie offered a bite of her corn dog, but Tootsie refused....Maybe she is vegan?
CountyFair6-09019.jpg

Or maybe she was saving room for the funnel cake! ( she GOBBLED that up!)
CountyFair6-09023.jpg

Tootsie was worried that Ian and Journey would miss her, so she took a shot at one of the games.
CountyFair6-09018.jpg

She won both kids new toys. Journey loves her long necked dog (WAY in the back) , and I think that it is going to help ease the transition to a house with no Tootsie.
CountyFair6-09024.jpg

Today we went to the Antique Mall, try to get those up tomorrow!

Whoa! That is one SERIOUS corn dog!
No pictures of the funnel cakes BEFORE she gobbled them up?
idunno.gif

Ian and Journey are adorable! I love their names! So cute!

Awwww Tootsie looks like she is having fun!

Is that dog eating her!?! or just tasting?

Those quilts are amazing - Beautiful!

That sign is funny - I thought they just didn't like vowels!

Back
Top Bottom