Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

Come on Billy!!
Shoot1.jpg

"Where are we going??"

We took Billy to the shooting range. NOTE: Billy was under adult supervision at all times!! He learned gun safety! You should NEVER touch a gun unless you have been taught to handle one, and there is an adult present saying it is okay to do.
First, BirdHearder ( Mr. Bizzy) taught Billy all the safe gun handling and shooting procedures.

Shoot2.jpg

"We have to shoot the targets way out there??"
Shoot3.jpg

Billy Loaded the clip, Got the target in sight
Shoot4.jpg
Shoot5.jpg

Then jumped down to pull the trigger. He decided it was too hard. So, being the good listener, he unloaded the gun and put the safety on. Billy is going to stick with water pistols.
Shoot6.jpg
Shoot7.jpg

He still had fun running around collecting empty shells. He tried to catch them as they were flying out of the rifle.
Shoot8.jpg

Good shooting Miss Bizzy!! ( Because we love Mr. Bizzy, we won't embarass him by showing his target)
Shoot9.jpg

Quote:
WoW That looks like a lot of fun. Beaker (where ever he is????) would be very jealous. Billy looks like he is having fun but where is purple monkey? Miss Bizzy good shooting, sorry Mr.Bizzy

Well, we kinda brought home a new car, and Billy and Indy were immediately in it checking it out. Billy thought this was his special seat, with tail cut-out:
CupSeat.jpg

But the seatbelt didn't reach, and he almost felt like he was on a potty.
CupSeat2.jpg

Uh oh, Where are they??
WhereAreThey.jpg

There they are!! Billy thought it would be a cool idea to fill up those bins with water and make little swimming pools.( Since there are no DVD players in the new car)
ThereTheyAre.jpg

I asked them to put the antannae topper on. It took a little teamwork:
Topper.jpg

Uh oh...
Uhoh1.jpg
UhOh2.jpg

"OK BizzyLady-- we are ready to go!!"
Roof.jpg

We had a very exciting weekend. Friday night, there were fireworks from the baseball stadium. This is not unusual- almost every Friday and Saturday night home games include fireworks after the game.

Fireworks1.jpg
Fireworks6.jpg

Fireworks8.jpg
Fireworks4.jpg

Fireworks9a.jpg

Even though this is probably the 10th time there have been fireworks this summer, Billy decided since it wasn't the 4th of July, and it wasn't New Years Eve, it MUST be his birthday.
He thought the fireworks were a great present, but he wanted cuppycakes.
While I made the cuppycakes ( seriously, how could I say no to that cute face??), Billy opened the icing:
Bday1.jpg

And licked the icing:
Bday2.jpg

And put the oven mitt on so he could get the cuppycakes out of the oven:
Bday3.jpg

HE commented on how I have lots of chicken related items, and waited patiently ( yeah, right) for me to get them out of the oven.

"YAY! The Billy sized cuppycakes are cooled enough to put icing on!!"
Bday4.jpg

There are no pictures of the finished product because I didn't get to ice the cupcakes. Billy licked the icing, then stuck his tongue in the sprinkles. The he bit the cuppycake. Since it was supposedly his birthday, I let him eat his cakes the way he wanted too.

On Sunday, we went to visit Grandad. Purple Monkey stayed behind- it turns out he gets car sick, and in the new car that would NOT be a good thing.
Miss Donna was also visiting, and the first thing she asked when we pulled up was " Is Billy with you?" Come to think of it, I believe she asked about Billy before even saying hello to me!!
Billy liked Grandad's house.

"A SWING!! WHEEEEEEE"
Dads2.jpg

Billy, thats not a swing- it's a windchime:
Dads1.jpg

Billy climbed the tree, then realized it was " A pricky tree"
Dads3.jpg

He had fun sliding down the bannister
Dads4.jpg

Billy asked Mr Bizzy to lend him some monies. He wanted to feed the machine that spits money at you if you win.
Dads5.jpg

The nickel machine wasn't spitting out money, So Billy asked Mr. Bizzy for " Bigger monies". It took a lot of hard work for Billy to pull the arm:
Dads6.jpg

But all the hard work paid off. Billy heard the sounds of bells and went to investigate:
Dads7.jpg

I WINNED!!!!
Dads8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom