Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

Quote:
i bet that hurt...
tongue.png

Billy wants to know if anyone has missed him.
He also wants everyone to know he will be going to work with me soon, and in 2 weeks...
He's going to CALIFORNIA!!!!
He is looking forward to flying on a plane, and he wants to visit Orpington Manor. He promises to wave to anyone we fly over.

As promised, Billy went to work with me today. He was very excited, but unlike Beaker, he didn't run around the building making a nuisance of himself. He was intrigued by the fingerprint scanning timeclock, but unlike Beaker he didn't ask HR for a butt scan.
The first thing he saw when he walked in:
whatsup.jpg

" BUUUUUUUUUUCKETTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! "
( I have to mention here that one of the guys chuckles every time he pases Bucket - he says the chicken butt cracks him up)
( Also will mention -yes, my desk is backwards. Everyone else is nicely tucked in cubicles. I have a doublewide LOL. I face everyone else so I can keep an eye on them.)

"Hiya Bucket! I Missed you!!!"
HiBucket.jpg

They caught up for a little bit while I gathered together the faxes. Then Billy noticed something.
" Hey Miss D.. you gots voicemails! See, your light is blinking:"

Phone1.jpg

" I can help! I can take messages!"

phone2.jpg

filing.jpg

So, Billy was impressed with my doublewide cubicle. And my dual monitors ( although he was not pleased that there was not a picture of him on my desk). He found something...

gun1.jpg

It is the gun my boss gave me ( after he tried to shoot me and failed). Billy took aim...
gun2.jpg
and missed Bucket.

He wanted to try to shoot my little penguin with a silkie feather for hair:
penguin.jpg
But I said No!

The vending machine guy gave Billy a bag of cheesy doodles:
doodle1.jpg

The bag was mostly air. Billy had to go on a cheesydoodle hunt:
doodle2.jpg

There were only 3 cheesydoodles in the bag. It was defective, but Billy didn't know that. He thought there was a perfect amount. One for him, one for Bucket, and one for me. Billy says cheesydoodles make him smile:

doodle3.jpg

Later, someone brought him a cookie, which he also shared.
cookie.jpg

"Jonafin, your canny bowl is almost empty:
candy1.jpg

" I HIT THE MOTHERLODE!!!"
Candy2.jpg

"Billy- get out of Jonathans desk"
"But the cannybowl is empty"
"Billy.. get OUT"

I couldn't take a picture, but on our door, I have everyones name written on chicken cutouts. Billy liked that. He went to go potty, and decided we needed new signs for the restrooms:

restroomsigns.jpg

Billy was so well behaved, I thought he might actually get invited back. But then, he and Bucket were naughty

Back
Top Bottom