Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

I have Billy's twin! In fact, I wrote a true story of "her" getting caught in my printer and posted it earlier this month. I love Billy's adventures! Must be a genetic thing for them to seek adventures...

Quote:
Send me a PM with your info, read the first post, and I'll see what I can do.
smile.png

Quote:
For the record no where in this quote does it say YOUR OLD, someone is reading into things but they say if it walks like a duck,talks like a duck must be an OLD duck
old.gif

yeah, Bizzy does seem a little stuck on that old stuff.
cool.png

For the record.. Out of the 3 of us, I am the baby!! And my older sister is trying to make out that just because I am a grandma, I am older.

Billy is currently trying to figure out just what he would do for a klondike bar...

Quote:
That was a most hilarious story! And I love the picture. That sounds like something Beaker would dare Billy to do.

Someone needs to call CPS on Mr. Bizzy. All last night, he left a box in his car. I heard singing.. and a little voice saying " Heckooooooo, can anybody HEAR me"
I rushed inside with the very familiar looking box.. and quickly opened it.

Beaker1.jpg

HECKOOOOOO Miss Bizzyladybody!!

Billy heard the sound and came running, squealing at the top of his lungs. He was running so fast, he plowed Beaker over.

Beaker2.jpg

"BEAkERS BACK BEAKERS BACK OH WHOOPEE BEAKERS BACK WHOOPEE BEAKERSBACK ICANTBELIEVEITSYOU ISITREALLYYOU"

"Heckoo little brother! Yep, it's ME, the one, the only, the absolutely adorable, exceptionally charming BEAKER"

"ImSoCITEDICANTBELIEVEITSYOUIMISSEDYOUSOMUCHANDIHADAPURPLEMONKEYBUTHEWASNOTASMUCHFUNASYOUANDIMISSEDYOUSOMUCHANDNOWYOUAREHEREANDIAMSOCITED"

Beaker said.."Miss D? Did Billy have coffee?"

LMAO Steff.. I like that pillowfighting smiley. So accurate too- you must have seen the scuffle they just got in to. Billy is proving that little brother can hold his own. It's gonna take me all week to recover from running around taking pictures .

But to start with , the first thing Beaker saw after Billy let him up ..

Replaced.jpg

"OH NO.. I HAVE BEEN REPLACED"

Billy said " No, Silly, thats not a duck- thats a little human"
Beaker replied (unenthusiasticly) "Oh, yeah, there was one of those at Babymakes6's house"

Billy said.. "Beaker, thats the bantam humans baby.. you are her Uncle Beaker!!!

See the little poof of feathers at the top of her head? That's how you know you are her Uncle. You have the same feather poof"

Back
Top Bottom