Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

Quote:
lau.gif
Hey now! Beaker happened to LIKE the little human at my house AND in Guam at Holly's house!

It's been a while since I've had Beaker, and I guess I forgot just how incorrigible, I mean energetic he can be.
Billy was in the spare room "looking for sumfin". Beaker was talking to the birds (and surprised that they still know how to quack)

Birds.jpg

**notice the bird coming up from the bottom to bite his foot LOL

Anyway, I just went to the bathroom. I was gone only a minute and a half. Things were wayyyyy too quiet.
Billy was pretending to look innocent:
PotatoHEad1.jpg

I guess they found the Mr Potato Head sticker book from long ago
I started to giggle at Billy, then turned....

PotatoHead3.jpg

That's the back of the sleeping baby's head!! Who...

PotatoHead2.jpg

BEAKER!!!

So, I am making them watch TV...
supernanny.jpg

Quote:
lau.gif
Hey now! Beaker happened to LIKE the little human at my house AND in Guam at Holly's house!

It's true lol He liked to be slobbered on by the little human here. Glad he finally made it, he got to experience the craziest month of my life lol

Beaker's always been a bit, um, mischievous.
wink.png

eta - holy smokes! I just noticed that I'm back to being a GFM. I wonder who gifted me.
smile.png
Thanks bunches, whoever you are!

Last edited:
Just found this thread. When I was younger and in girl scouts we use to do the same exact thing with mascots but we kept a writen diary and put a picture in of the whole family at the end. It was amazing. Kinda like a family photo album almost! This was always so much fun!!!

Quote:
The mascots have been moving around for 3 years now. At first, there were so many people signed up to host, they had to get more mascots. It only took a few months before mascots started going missing, though. After a year of begging people to please send on the mascots, the original Mascot Tracker threw in the towel. Then babymakes6 and wegotchickens took over. They bought new mascots, and again, after less than a few months, they were begging people to send them on, or post, or SOMETHING.
They all have journals to write their adventures in
Speaking of which, does anyone know where Beakers Journal is? It's been missing for quite some time. If someone has it, PM me.. I'll pay to have it shipped to me!

Anyway.. with so many people, and not too many of them are Girl Scouts
tongue.png
what started as a wonderful idea has turned into more of a hassle than anything else.

Hey Heather- I'll be the mascot sanctuary if you want.

I heard some fussing, and went to see what was going on..
"Billy, why are you wearing a bib??"
Diaper1.jpg

I no sooner removed the bib, and there was a blur of chicken and duckie

Diaper2.jpg

And Billy said triumphantly.. " Take THAT baby girl Beaker

Diaper3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom