Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

Thats sad how the mascots are going missing. I have a stuffed chicken named Cotton that would make a perfect mascot, but I woujld never send him away, expecially now now, in fear of him going missing.
sad.png

Beaker and Fancy are the only 2 mascots left from the original group- and there were 11 mascots because there was so much interest. There was Tina Turkey, I think she got drunk and had to go in to rehab..( LOL I'm not sure, but I know she was retired, not stolen or MIA) Beaker is part of triplets- his brother Popper and his sister Pippi. Popper was at his first hosts house and decided to change the oil on his truck, and got himself messy. So he stayed to live with chirpy( who was one of the bests hosts, I thought, because I loved her Popper stories). So aside from those, the rest all went unaccounted for.
They tried to revive the whole thing, and babymakes6 purchased more mascots. And well, round 2 was no better than the first round.
Beaker has been to visit me twice( well, 3 times if you count when he ran away from NJ beause he was going to jail for fowl language and ended up here again until we could get him extradited back to NJ). He is going to stay here for a while, and we'll see if we can't get people truly interested in starting again. Meanwhile, I'll be sure to post his adventures.

So, Beaker had not yet been outside. Remember, he was in Mr Bizzy's car still inside his SCCTU. On Sunday, I finally sent the boys outside.
Beaker squealed.. " OH EM GEE YOU HAVE A POOL" ( has Beaker been texting??)

Billy told Beaker all about his pool adventures with PurpleMonkey- and when he mentioned boating, Beaker got all excited. He remembered how he wasn't allowed to boat in the bathtub, (or the toilet)..

Pool1.jpg

Pool2.jpg

Billy tried to warn to be still. Wiggling in a boat is not a good idea. Beaker didn't seem to think he was wiggling much. But he was.
Pool3.jpg

I saved him before he could get more than just a wing wet.
Pool4.jpg

Quote:
LOL, thats EXACTLY what Beaker said as he was getting in to his boat. He said it almost looked like a dirty ole river

Y'all are going to love this.. And this is especially for OrpingtonManor... Click on the picture....

ignore the not-so-good video. I should have used the tripod, but I was too excited
If you listen carefully you can hear the bird doing an evil meow at 00:15

Last edited:
Out1.jpg

"Where's the frizzies and silkiebutts and bad Barney and my favorite mille do play?"
I had to explain to Beaker how I sold Barney and the frizzles and his favorite girl the mille D'Uccle because their run was so unsafe. HE thought I was a good chicken mommy, although he was sad we no longer had the little ones.

"Where's Laurel and Hardy?"
Now I had to explain how Hardy was too friendly to the girls and I sent him off to live where he could have a bunch more girlfriends.
Sadly, I had to tell Beaker that Laurel died.

"Where's all the rest of the girls?"
"Well, Beaker, it's been a year and a half since you have been here.We only have 6 chickens now"

Beaker seems to think I need more chickens- specially since I have an empty coop.
Then he noticed something...

Out2.jpg

" There's a hole in the fence! Did Billy play with power tools?"

"No, Beaker- we made a gateless gate so we could visit the neighbors without going all the way around the fence."

"No Beaker- The neighbors do not want to visit with you right now- get back here!!"

Back
Top Bottom