Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

Yesterday, the baby was sick. She had disgusting boogies in her nose . It was gross. But she was sad so I tried to keep her company.

100952_babysick.jpg

I decided to read her the Harry book:

100952_babysick2.jpg

She liked it and fell asleep. So me and Billy went to play with her new toy:

100952_ball1a.jpg

It made her wake up. So Miss Bizzy put her on the floor with us. She immediately attacked Billy:

100952_gotbilly.jpg

Then.. uh oh.. she looked at me..

100952_gettingme.jpg

I thought I was still safe- after all, she's just a little baby.( a fattypants little baby)

100952_getme2.jpg

I underestimated her ability to get around. I left Billy to the slobber monster and I RAN!!

Miss Bizzy said I did such a good job taking care of the baby that I deserved a treat.

100952_cookies.jpg

COOKIES!!! YUMMMMMMM!!

Quote:
Awwww such a cute adorable baby!!! Too sad about the boogery nose...so Glad Beaker and Billy was visiting and there to comfort baby!!! Looks like Billy deserved more treat than Beaker...HaHa

Beaker was a little upset because we didn't decorate or put up lights or get a tree this year. He thought we were big ole scrooges, but we had a surprise for him

10705_ready.jpg

We we to visit the grandad Christmas Eve. Beaker and Billy ate so much good food, they ended up falling asleep in the car, and we didn't notice until after Santa had left So they didn't get to sit on Santa's lap, but there was a bag..

10705_xmas1a.jpg

10705_xmas1b.jpg
10705_xmas1c.jpg

Heyyyyy- Billy got an etchersketcher, and I got COAL
10705_xmas1d.jpg

But Billy shared:
10705_xmas1f.jpg
10705_xmas1e.jpg

After visiting the grandad, we went to visit the number 1 human son. Beaker and Billy were not impressed with the Christmas tree-

10705_treea.jpg

Billy climbed to the top.
10705_treeb.jpg

Beaker tried to climb to the top, but, well, all those cookies he ate at the grandads- the tree toppled over, a little too close to the woodstove. Beaker wanted to play fireman ( AGAIN), but luckily he was unable to lift the fire extinguisher

After visiting the number 1 human son, we went to the fun house- I mean the looney bin- I mean Ms Donnas house. Beaker said " Now THAT'S a Christmas tree!

xmas1.jpg

Billy climbed it:
xmas2.jpg

Then they saw Mr Scott's new toy:
xmas3.jpg

Then Beaker saw the sugar
xmas4.jpg
xmas5.jpg

While he was running around on his super sugar high, I told him what his Christmas present was going to be- Beaker is going to Florida with Ms Donna!!
wee.gif

It was a Christmas surprise for Beaker and Billy!!!
ya.gif

(It was a surprise for Ms Donna too)
hide.gif

Monday, Dec 26:
So far, Ms Donna hasn't had to use her duck tape on me and Billy. Billy has antsypants.
Mr Scott let me borrow his sunglasses because it's bright out there.

Ontheway1.jpg

Mr Scott said I can hang my head out the car window tomorrow

===============================================================

We are staying at a Hotel. Ms.Donna said there was a hot tub here so I got all ready for it. I think she tricked me though- the water isnt hot- it's frozen. I can't wait to get to Florida where the water isn't frozen.

Hotel1.jpg

Billy helped get me dry and warm after I dove into the NOThottub:

dry.jpg

Now it's bedtime- Goodnight!!

nightynight.jpg

Tuesday, Dec 27

I think Billy was getting on Mr Scott's nerves. Here is Scott's rendition of the drive:

PITA.jpg

But, ready or not, Florida, HERE WE ARE!!!!

WereHERE.jpg

We made it!! Were on vacation!!!! It rained most of the the way today and Ms poopy head Donna wouldn't let us hang our heads out the car window. Were at some guy named Denny's house for food.

PS miss Donna's house is cool. She has tile floors. I think we might make a slip-n-slide. And there is orange trees outside. I might try to surprise Ms Donna with fresh stomped orange juice!

Ms Donna isn't sharing her sippy drink and we don't know why. It's tummyberry and we Like tummy berries!

100952_sippy.jpg

She says it will help her aching back from driving all the way. And I guess driving gives her a headache because she has one of those too. I don't know how a sippy helps, but she wont give Billy any sippy and he has a headache from when I accidently shut his head in the window when I was playing with the upndown buttons.

She said if we help with the Christmas tree we can have ice cream. Yummy. We saw her hiding the krispy kreme donuts. I think she was hiding them from Scott.

Back
Top Bottom