Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

Since Beaker got to play cowboy, Billy decided he was going to play Indian

Horsey.jpg

GiddyUp Horsey

Rake.jpg

BILLY What are you doing?????
I'm playing in-jin.
You mean- Indian? But, how..
How to you too, Ms Donna!! I didn't know you spoke In-jin!
Billy, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO BEAKER???
Im an In-jin, and I am going to burn Beaker at the rake.
Billy- Indians did not burn people at the stake (and its STAKE, not RAKE). Second, in-jins didn't have scripto lighters. And third- little Billy's gonna be grounded if he doesn't put that lighter back and untie Beaker. And finish raking the yard :)

Well, BEFORE Billy tried to turn me into fried duckie, Mr Scott let us ride on his new ride. It was fun, but our helmets kept coming off.

Skate2.jpg

So Mr Scott gave us a ride to the pool. The pool was too cold even for us fowl peoples. So we just lounged in the backyard.

Skate1.jpg

Billy wanted to be an injin, but I thinked of something better

PiratesTV.jpg

PIRATES!!! ARRRRRGH MATEYS!!

We found a boat, and sailed to a tropical island to find a crew.
PirateBoat.jpg

Billy was thinking I was going to walk the plank. I was just being the captain.

It was a scary tropical island, with loads of pirates.
"Hello, there, would you like to be part of our crew?

PirateDungeon.jpg

They didn't want to be part of our crew. I think they were very hungry- I could see their bones. They wanted to eat Billy- He IS a chicken ya know.

We found some crew:
PiratemoreCrew.jpg

We found more crew. Silly Billy ( hey that rhymed!)- he played pirate's parrot.
PiratePolly.jpg

He sat up there saying " Billy wanna cracker" until the pirate pushed him off.

We found another pirate who wanted to be part of our crew. But he was way too happy looking. Pirates need to be fierce.

PirateLego.jpg

But his hat might make a perfect boat.

We are off to plunder and pillage ( as soon as we look up Plunder and Pillage in the dictionary) and look for booties and chests and gold!

Arrrgh!

I looked up Plunder and Pillage in the dictionary- I don't think I wanna be a pirate anymore. Pirates are BAD Boys.. and I am a Good Boy!

Hey! I Can Write in COLOR and sizes!
Wow, that's a pain in the wings

Anyways, we were on our way back from Florida and we passed by the Bizzy house. Ms Donna kidnapped me and Billy and took us back to NJ. She has that bad Oliver cat guarding us so we can not escape. I need heckp. Please send chocolate and pizza and ice cream and emmyems and more chocolate and oreos and cuppycakes.

I looked up Plunder and Pillage in the dictionary- I don't think I wanna be a pirate anymore. Pirates are BAD Boys.. and I am a Good Boy!

Hey! I Can Write in COLOR and sizes!
Wow, that's a pain in the wings

Anyways, we were on our way back from Florida and we passed by the Bizzy house. Ms Donna kidnapped me and Billy and took us back to NJ. She has that bad Oliver cat guarding us so we can not escape. I need heckp. Please send chocolate and pizza and ice cream and emmyems and more chocolate and oreos and cuppycakes.

Sorry Beaker, my cuppycakes are the chocolate ones with cream cheese and chocolate chips in the middle-I think it is too much chocolate for you!
tongue.png
The emmyems are saved for a little boy when he goes potty!
lol.png
I don't have pizza or ice cream or oreos........

But you still need to be a good boy so Oliver doesn't eat you!

I am in NJ

maybe you can come see me soon
pop.gif

we have popcorn every night and horses to ride
we are going away in Feb if you want to come with us

if you guys promise to be good
lau.gif

if you are we can get ice cream

Don't let Beaker fool you- he was only telling part of the story. He was NOT duck-napped.

He sent pictures with a text message to my phone. The message said " Hey cute baby bantam human chickie-we miss you! Don't tell Miss Bizzy but we runned away and we're joining the circus"

They got to help train the elf-a-nints

And Billy practiced his balancing act with Pluto:

I sure hope they don't let Beaker near anything dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom