Host a Soldier

Drat, I was hoping to find a place around here to go fishing.. I just overstuffed myself with another plate of food..Today I have eaten more food than I have in 9 months
barnie.gif

I'm hoping for Christmas adoptions for all our soldiers this year! They don't have an official adoptions for Christmas because it's so gift oriented I think, but let's hope our guys and gals find families!

I am trying to figure out how to go about it ... We have an army base 10 minutes away from our house..But not sure how to go about it .. Maybe i'll just ask the ones staying at our hotel thru the holidays .. Im sure they would enjoy it...

Quote:
Yea, same here...I wish I knew how to go about offering. The bases near us don't have anything listed online. The only ones I can find are from other states....which if they could travel to other states, I am sure they'd vote for home oppose to my house.
roll.png
Maybe I will send the base an email...doubt they will respond though.

I have an addressif anybody wants to send wounded soldiers a Christmas card or gift. I have sent several cards myself. You don't need a sodiers name, they just hand them out. I'm sure there are other hospitals also but I only have 1 address.
Send to

A Recovering American Sodier
C/O Walter Reed Army Medical Center
6900 Georgia Ave. N. W.
Washington, D. C. 20307

The nearest base to us is a couple hour drive, so I send cards. I write a note to them also to show my appreciation for what they do. I hope they get so many it lifts their spirits from being in the hospital for the holidays.

Back
Top Bottom