Hot/Cayenne Pepper Powder/Flakes for Worm Treatment

I came here reading to see what others have used..I have pancur paste that I can add to water ..like going to the doctor I like knowing options and others experience..just because my feed store has limited option for me to read an choose from doesn't mean a better option is not out there. I rather use a broad spectrum wormer which in this case is actually pancur it is fenbedazole...I keep it on hand for my fur babies ..plus if a kid gets a hold of it its not going to hurt them ..they use it for humans to .(just nit the stuff labeled fir animals lol)..I read a lady put 3cc in a gallon of water fir 24 hours ..just debating wether to research some more . If they don't get enough UT is not going to help..but I don't want my chickens to get diareah and die for being dehydrated

I came here reading to see what others have used..I have pancur paste that I can add to water ..like going to the doctor I like knowing options and others experience..just because my feed store has limited option for me to read an choose from doesn't mean a better option is not out there. I rather use a broad spectrum wormer which in this case is actually pancur it is fenbedazole...I keep it on hand for my fur babies ..plus if a kid gets a hold of it its not going to hurt them ..they use it for humans to .(just nit the stuff labeled fir animals lol)..I read a lady put 3cc in a gallon of water fir 24 hours ..just debating wether to research some more . If they don't get enough UT is not going to help..but I don't want my chickens to get diareah and die for being dehydrated
You are going to want to dose each bird directly to the beak. .23-.25ml per each pound the bird weighs.
Not less.

Not mix it with water.
You can't be sure each bird with drink enough water to get a correct dose to rid the worms...besides it's not water soluable and won't work like that.

Read this:
Notice #3 can be mixed with water. It's expensive...a few hundred dollars.

Article 'Worming Chickens—Medicines and Dosing Information' https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/worming-chickens—medicines-and-dosing-information.73369/

You are going to want to dose each bird directly to the beak. .23-.25ml per each pound the bird weighs.
Not less.

Not mix it with water.
You can't be sure each bird with drink enough water to get a correct dose to rid the worms...besides it's not water soluable and won't work like that.

Read this:
Notice #3 can be mixed with water. It's expensive...a few hundred dollars.

Article 'Worming Chickens—Medicines and Dosing Information' https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/worming-chickens—medicines-and-dosing-information.73369/
Thank you..that is why I am doing some reading before doing ..andbseeing what has worked for others.

Back
Top Bottom