Hot enough to.... incubate an egg?.... **graphic egg pic**

Quote:
I actually think I could here.. if I could keep the humidity up where it needs to be

Putting egg on wet wash cloth? Try it, try it this is ground breaking if you can

if I tried it with anything it would have to be a chicken egg... duck eggs would need higher humidity than that (it's VERY dry here).. and besides.. my husband said no more ducks since the others will be leaving in a few months

I have heard of someone hatching some eggs using a heating pad. I keep my incubators in a room with no AC. My chicks usually start hatching on day 18 a little while after I set them when it's hot out.

soooo weird! it must be hot in texas probably so hot you fell like you are gonna die.
th.gif

we got some eggs from my husbands aunt who had gathered her eggs and sat them on the counter till they were washed and put in the fridge....i was making eggs one day and crack plunk ewwww....probly a butter bean size embro im just glad i was prepared for this and was cracking in one bowl checking then adding to the mixing bowl...we live in S VA. it has been very hot and humid all summer

Last edited:
Well if it is not hot enough to fry an egg then it has to do something in this case incubate the egg
big_smile.png
.Might have a new science project going for you.

Back
Top Bottom