HOTTEST BREEDS 2021

What is the hottest breed in the US 2021?!

• Total voters
I think Lavender Orpingtons are still very sought after. I try to stay away from the hatchery sites because I'm in a urban area and cannot expand šŸ˜ž It really stinks. I seriously have at least 20 different breeds I want NOW!

Counting my blessings though for even my tiny awesome flock. I know that some people really want chickens and cannot have them.
It's always good to count your blessings. In recent years we lost a lot of farms to urban development. Now You have to go further out to rent cropland .

Iā€™m going to theorize that Chocolate Orpingtons will be big maybe this year or the next. A few commercial hatcheries are starting to sell them this year, Iā€™m guessing, because of the popularity of the Lavender. Also because I want one!

Though caution about Hooverā€™s chocolate Orp- itā€™s really a hybrid! Not sure why they did that!! They crossed chocolates with black australorps, so they arenā€™t really the deep true chocolate color. At least from the pics ...

Iā€™m going to theorize that Chocolate Orpingtons will be big maybe this year or the next. A few commercial hatcheries are starting to sell them this year, Iā€™m guessing, because of the popularity of the Lavender. Also because I want one!

Though caution about Hooverā€™s chocolate Orp- itā€™s really a hybrid! Not sure why they did that!! They crossed chocolates with black australorps, so they arenā€™t really the deep true chocolate color. At least from the pics ...
Maybe to make them bigger?

Back
Top Bottom