KikiDeAnime

Spooky
6 Years
Dec 29, 2017
Battle Ground, WA
Our 15 week old Bantam Polish pullet named Flying Eagle is now a house chicken.
She can no longer use her legs aside from using one to hop so now she will live indoors with limited outdoor time with supervision.

I'm now on the search for chicken diapers so that whenever she's not in her cage, she won't crap on me while I hold her.

It's really sad that she can no longer be with her brooder mates but I don't want the flock to injure or kill her. But at least I don't have to cull her so I'm happy to keep her alive!

If anyone is interested, I can post updates.

Flying Eagle.jpg

Definitely do your research on the diapers and preferably be prepared to modify/customise them with some sewing. Chickens free to roam indoors actually live rather well, but they are not very happy caged. I have a house roo who wears a diaper I custom made based on designs I found online and tweaked to rectify problem areas.

Definitely do your research on the diapers and preferably be prepared to modify/customise them with some sewing. Chickens free to roam indoors actually live rather well, but they are not very happy caged. I have a house roo who wears a diaper I custom made based on designs I found online and tweaked to rectify problem areas.
The cage would only be used at bedtime because I don't want our dogs or cats to eat her.

I have an indoor bantam. I get all of her diapers from pamperedpoultry.com. They are easy to get on, and easy to wash.

Back
Top Bottom