House Goose Thread

Updated Cas pics so I don't get yelled at! LOL
lau.gif

His head has begun to feather and the hairdo he's sporting makes him look like he's wearing a crown...

Which seems to go perfectly with his lovely new Angel wings!

(Sorry they're blurry but he never ever ever stops moving!!! LOL)

Updated Cas pics so I don't get yelled at! LOL
lau.gif

His head has begun to feather and the hairdo he's sporting makes him look like he's wearing a crown...

Which seems to go perfectly with his lovely new Angel wings!

(Sorry they're blurry but he never ever ever stops moving!!! LOL)
he is beautiful

Omg look how Pear has grown! What a sweety pie!

And Sky..Thank you. I am astounded every day by just how lovely he's looking. I am SOOOOO glad I didn't get a silly ol' duck!!!! HAHAHA!

Had to post these. Cas and I have a routine at night when I get home from work that now involves watching YouTube vids of geese on the big TV. People don't believe that he really does watch TV until I show them...LOL

Had to post these. Cas and I have a routine at night when I get home from work that now involves watching YouTube vids of geese on the big TV. People don't believe that he really does watch TV until I show them...LOL
LOL Pear watches my phone screen if I play a video and will become mesmerized by my laptop

I have found that he only really watches two things. Videos of other geese or cartoons! Normal TV doesn't really grab his attention, but put on Family Guy or something and he'll just sit and watch intently the whole time! LOL Silly geese!

Back
Top Bottom