House of Wolves RP CHAT THREAD

Pics
the admins watching this thread like: 👁👄👁

also
i just sat and ate dinner with my family and couldn't stop thinking about this thread but i kept a straight face the entire time
give me credit

edit: WAIT OH MY GODS WHY DO THE EMOJIS LOOK LIKE THAT ON HERE IM CRYING
FACTS

i was raking the yard and couldnt stop laughing to myself 👁 👄 👁
I’ve only read a few pages and I felt like I was on Twitter
djdkfkdksk
24 pages skipped what’d I miss?
hehe

cottagecore
cottagecore
and
cabbagecore

7AB292A3-9A61-43FC-9192-6CE6C0FABFFF.jpeg

As a fox, she’d look pretty average. Maybe missing some toes from frostbite or something. XD
As a pigeon, I imagine her as a blue check with a missing middle toe.
Heh, for some reason I imagine her as a silver fox.
I thought about the irony of Cement being a simple blue pigeon and Russet being a fancy red one, while in fox form, a red fox would be ordinary while a silver fox would unusual.

Last edited:
I also found out a weird fact about this guy named Dimitri Beylaev.

“From 1959 until his death, he was responsible for a spectacular experiment. Silver foxes were highly prized for their pelts, but they did not fare well in captivity. The obvious solution: breed them for docility. Belyaev patiently selected the foxes that were the least agitated around humans, and after only 40 generations had basically recapitulated the domestication of the wolf into the dog.

The Wild foxes had pointed ears, strong jaws, long tails, and silver coats.

The domesticated foxes had floppy ears, overbites, short tails which they wagged — and, ironically, piebald coats which were basically useless to furriers!”

Anyways essentially a lot of them became the fox version of domestic dogs and were sold as pets.
75AA774F-A719-4A1B-9C94-F43FEB0FD91D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom