House Sparrow in my chicken coop.

I had some baby starling fall into my coop from a nest in the rafters they too are considered pests but I couldn't bring myself to kill them so let them be. The two of them actually survived and one i called wittle chicken hung out with me and the chickens untilmid summer I now have a feeder for the wild birds outside of my Bantam coop and am hoping wittle chicken will come to visit this year. I also hung a small birdhouse at my coop in case she wants to come. Raise a nest full of wittle chickens. I have become a sucker for birds of almost every kind since I discoved the love of my growing flock. I suppose if any fall in to the coop again I will take a more active role in their survival and less passive as before.

so you allowed a cat access to your chicken coop... why didn't you make a box into a hospital container for the bird instead of giving the injured thing freedom to a whole coop. I doctor injured, and even do minor surgery on birds... they need a small, dark, warm place to recover... not a chicken coop where cats can come and go. I live in so cal also... in the future contact me.
Who cares, you idiot what is a stupid bird going to do to me

Have you got any anti-septic spray for birds? If you want to treat it, of course. If it's injured, I'd feel a little sorry and let it stay for the time beingView attachment 2511248
I opened the wing and I see a large open wound
you caught it? this is not a protected bird...as a zoology major and an ornithologist...i would get it out of your coop. if it’s wounded beyond healing...do something humane so that it doesn’t die a miserable death due to the neighborhood cat. ;)

Your comment above also inappropriate as is your encouragement of @DanielPlayz in the profile pages regarding his comments.
Ok. I'm terribly sorry to whoever i offended!
I just simply don't like to see children being bullied around by adults. I want to stop that happening.

This is my last comment as I don't want to continue your argument.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom