Hova Bator 2370 from incubator warehouse

ldrchickens

Songster
Jul 1, 2018
Oklahoma
My Coop
My Coop
Two questions. First off has anyone heard of and used incubatorwarehouse.com I stumbled across it when searching for an incubator and i have found it to be he cheapest when it comes to incubator/turner combo and shipping.
My second question is has anyone used the hova bator 2370 circulated air incubator. Any pros or cons verses the harris farm nurture right 360? It will be approximately $118.00 shipped which is the lowest price i can find.
https://incubatorwarehouse.com/hova-bator-2370-electrnic-thermostat-hova-bator.html

I have used incubator warehouse.. I found their prices on par with the cheapest I could find and my products arrived in a timely manner without damage. I would use them again. :thumbsup

I have a hovabator 1602n that gave me fantastic hatches hand turning and still air... while this is a different model with a different thermostat... I would be willing to give it a try... BUT... I would save myself some dough and pay for the slower shipping. That seems like a fantastic price!

Couple recommendations... I use blankets and water bottles filled with sand and water as heat syncs... since my ambient temp is too cold, we have regular power outages and temp swings widely during the summer. Both vents stay unplugged. Using these things... excellent hatch rates. Also.. even with forced air I HIGHLY suggest moving eggs to a new spot inside the bator daily or every couple days to help with even development. I find their are temp differences throughout due to say the turner or other things that might effect air flow or put out their own heat. Calibrated thermometer/hygrometer are key to successful hatching. DON'T rely on the built in ones.

Sorry, no personal experience with the Harris Farm model... but IMO you can't go wrong with a hovabator at such a reasonable price. Buyer beware... you might need two... er um three! :oops: :wee

Happy hatching! :jumpy:jumpy

I have used incubator warehouse.. I found their prices on par with the cheapest I could find and my products arrived in a timely manner without damage. I would use them again. :thumbsup

I have a hovabator 1602n that gave me fantastic hatches hand turning and still air... while this is a different model with a different thermostat... I would be willing to give it a try... BUT... I would save myself some dough and pay for the slower shipping. That seems like a fantastic price!

Couple recommendations... I use blankets and water bottles filled with sand and water as heat syncs... since my ambient temp is too cold, we have regular power outages and temp swings widely during the summer. Both vents stay unplugged. Using these things... excellent hatch rates. Also.. even with forced air I HIGHLY suggest moving eggs to a new spot inside the bator daily or every couple days to help with even development. I find their are temp differences throughout due to say the turner or other things that might effect air flow or put out their own heat. Calibrated thermometer/hygrometer are key to successful hatching. DON'T rely on the built in ones.

Sorry, no personal experience with the Harris Farm model... but IMO you can't go wrong with a hovabator at such a reasonable price. Buyer beware... you might need two... er um three! :oops: :wee

Happy hatching! :jumpy:jumpy
Thank you! I believe i ill go with them. I just have never heard of them and cant find much reviews about them so thats why i was skeptical. especially with the low prices. It is weird that the standard shipping is $18.00 and the express shipping is only $15.00 but hey it works for me lol. I am currently looking for thermometers adn hydrometers to calibrate it with to make sure everything is on point. I have never heard about moving the eggs to different spots but thanks for that ill ave to make sure i try that. I was going to go with the harris farm due to the reviews and well known info about it but it only holds 23 eggs and only for chickens. The hova bator hold twice as many and it works for quail eggs as well so thats why i have changed my mind. thank you again!

Back
Top Bottom