Hovabator Genesis Hatch, Feb-May! WITH CONTESTS!

Quote:
clap.gif
LOL you beat... uuh... you just won!!
lol.png

I made the contest page. https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=56934-hovabator-hatch-weekly-contest

Thanks!
lol.png

Hey woah! I just realized that you're the Ameraucana Breeders Club Western district director!

Quote:
Thanks!
lol.png

Hey woah! I just realized that you're the Ameraucana Breeders Club Western district director!

Yup, that's me!
lol.png
At your service!!

Quote:

Yup, that's me!
lol.png
At your service!!

Awesome! Maybe I'll order from you in due future.
wink.png

I will update this tomorrow when I have time- getting a lot of PM's!

My 1602n is on it's way along with a fan kit and auto turner. Still need to find eggs...
I'll add more info when I get going. Cross your fingers, I'm a first timer
smile.png

Just set 11 Coturnix eggs and 15 or so of my own Sumatra, Serama, and Legacy of Peepers eggs.

I just bought another 1588
barnie.gif
. My DH is gonna kill me when he gets home. I've already got it up and running. I picked it up from Cackle Hatchery this morning because I am in the same town as they are. I bought too many eggs
th.gif
. Well after I get all these eggs I'm getting this week hatched, I can retire my LG and use it for emergency purposes like the pickle I got myself in this week
big_smile.png
. I ordered 2 dozen wyandotte eggs from a gentleman last month who said that he would ship them sometime this Spring....not a definate date. Well I ordered 40 quail eggs last week that were shipped Monday. I won an auction for a dozen call ducks this weekend, not knowing that my wyandotte eggs were coming this week and to top it off, I have a bator full already. I'm gonna have babies running out of my ears for a while
jumpy.gif

I am thinking about growing them until they reach maturity, then keep a trio and sell the rest. I think we are just gonna have to wait and see how many of the little buggers grow on me. I hope a I have a good hatch. I hear calls are really hard to hatch sometimes. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Last edited:
I already have standard sized Silver Appleyards. These are more or less for the kids
roll.png
(I can't admit I have a problem lol)

Back
Top Bottom