How a seat belt changed my life. Book is OUT! Pg. 21 for info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitz15k

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jul 31, 2010
Ok, I want to write this story because I guarantee you that this is the worst thing anyone could get. I've been going through a lot lately just because of a seat belt that I wasn't wearing in a car wreck back in 2006. Yes, I said 2006 and I'm still dealing with it. When I'm done writing this story I'm going to self-publish it so that people could pass my book onto other people so they can also read my story and hopefully inspire them. If I get lucky enough I will publish it so that it can lay on bookshelf's in any library since most library's don't accept self-published books. Anyway, I'm going to write a chapter every week so you can come back every Wednesday night and read the new chapter
smile.png
Here is a GOOD summary of what you're going to read as I write the story on this thread and PLEASE spread the word! tell everyone about this thread
smile.png
I really don't want ANYONE to suffer what I'm suffering for 4 years+

I will post the first chapter in an hour or so, so come back to read it
big_smile.png

Summary-

This book is based on a true story about a boy who went through many rough moments during his childhood and early teenage years.
When he was about 6 years old he thought he was facing the worst things in life, but he didn’t realize it was just the beginning. As he grew older things started to get so bad that he couldn’t take it anymore and tried to end his life. Before ending his life, he met a few friends over the internet which he described as “Angels”. The reason he described them as angels was because he could tell anything to them, even his darkest secrets, and no matter what he told them they tried to help him instead of judging him like everyone else did. He started to gain faith again and tried his best to not end his life because of selfish things. Finally he was back to normal and started to enjoy life like he used to, but one unexpected thing happened.
In 2006, when he was 12 years old, he was in a really serious car wreck and ended up hospitalized for about a month. His life wasn’t the same ever again, he went from a loud, crazy, mean, and aggressive kid to a quiet, scared, nice, and shy kid. It was actually a good thing until bad things started to happen unexpectedly to him and saddened his life. He started to hate his life once again, but this time it was worse.
All these things were happening to him just because he wasn’t wearing his seat belt in the car wreck. His appearance lowered his self-esteem which later on it became depression. Depression then brought many things to his life like eating disorders, suicide thoughts, sleeping problems, and even the loss of friends. He is now 1- years old and is still fighting depression. He wanted to share his story to people so that they wouldn’t make the same mistake as he did and live a depressing life.
I, Juan V-------, want everyone to know that a seat belt can change your life completely and what’s even more hurtful is that you’re the one who decides whether you wear a seat belt or not. In this case I didn’t wear one and now I’m facing the consequences. If a car wreck doesn’t hurt you physically, it will hurt you emotionally.

Here's a "Table of Contents"-

Chapter / Page Number

Chapter One - My first few years of life / 2nd page, 17th post

Chapter Two - Going to the U.S. / 5th page, 42nd post

Chapter Three - Elementary School / 6th page, 52nd post

Chapter Four - Summer Break/My Dream / 8th page, 74th post

Chapter Five - Car wreck / 9th page, 86th post

Chapter Six - Hospital / 11th page, 101th post

Chapter Seven - Home, not so sweet home / 12th page, 112th post

Chapter Eight - Quinceañera / 14th page, 140th post

Chapter Nine - Bye, Bye wheelchair/fake friends! Hello, crutches/true friends! / 16th page, 153rd post

Chapter Ten - How a seat belt changed my life / 17th page, 163rd post

Last edited:
Ok, I've written the first chapter and I will finish editing it tomorrow. So I will post the chapter tomorrow around 3pm
smile.png

and thanks liz!
big_smile.png

Quote:
you guessed it
smile.png
liz (Critter Crazed) is one of them
wink.png

Last edited:
Ok, I'm gonna start posting the chapters with this account because many people don't know I'm also "Skitz15k" even though it has "Skitz" in it xD
tongue.png

Last edited:
Nice story.

Unfortunately in my line of volunteering sometimes it doesn't matter if you have the belt on or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom