How About A BAN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm not pointing the finger at any one thought process........

but some do come across a bit stronger than others and it definitely makes them stand out
sad.png

Quote:
I sure can't argue that point.
hmm.png

'Specially since the line between the two is getting finer and finer and finer...

I would also argue that religion and politics have also served to civilize mankind. It's very easy to make pithy comments about both but without them, we would have total anarchy and would still be knocking women over their heads with clubs and dragging them back to our caves....

...er....wait....I'm with ya man!
woot.gif

ummm ,, we were pose to stop that?? oppsss ,, better tell the wifers sorry.

and i had CHICKENS to take care of,, now we're up to page 16 ,, too much religious reading to catch up
wink.png
hehe
wink.png

You all are a wonderful group, Christians and non. I enjoy something about each and every one of you:>)

Like what, exactly?

there will ALWAYS be people that take things too far ( look at the locked threads) and them people are on BOTH sides.
is like saying imma not gonna live in this town, cause every time i go to the store i have to pass a church that i dont wanna see,, or ,, im not living in that town cause they have atheist there,,,, i say ,, WAAAaaaaaaaa for both sides,, we've been living with both sides forever,, get used to it,, find someone who cares about ya feelings, and go cry on their shoulder. BOTH sides.

Quote:
I hate to say it, but Christianity is not the only bad apple in here...and if it were banned then there would be alot of reprocussion...there are ALOT of other things on these message boards that can be seen as violations of rights and offenses. I think the Christains on here have been very good about letting others enjoy thier rights to free speach and what not

Or maybe it's the other way around...the "others" have been very good about letting the Christians enjoy their rights to free speech and what not.

I don't think it's up to one group or another to let the other state their views.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom