How about a Thread for Embdens?

I use Flock raiser also because it is for all poultry but I still make sure my water fowl especially when young get plenty of greens. I hope your Romaine does better than mine the chickens got into mine and that took care of that. :)   Oh and geese are grazers and should have more grass [greens]  in their diet  than feed, feed should actually be second on their diet list. In winter when all outr greens are dead I offer timothy hay for all my flock to munch on they love it 

Thats a good idea for the timothy hay, but my daughter is deathly allergic to timothy grass- so i kinda want to stay away from that. I also have a tractor that goes in between my garden rows that i let them stay in. I've lost 3 flocks in the last 12 months due to dogs. so i only let them free range on the weekend when i am home. i also pick grass for them daily! Thank you so much for all of your help Miss Lydia.

Thats a good idea for the timothy hay, but my daughter is deathly allergic to timothy grass- so i kinda want to stay away from that. I also have a tractor that goes in between my garden rows that i let them stay in. I've lost 3 flocks in the last 12 months due to dogs. so i only let them free range on the weekend when i am home. i also pick grass for them daily! Thank you so much for all of your help Miss Lydia.
Aw that's awful when people let their dogs roam loose our feathered friends pay for it.

Keep us updated on how your goose is doing.

my spoiled baby

Back
Top Bottom