How about a Thread for Embdens?

hit.gif
So, sad today. My poor boy died...Now my girl Is all alone, I don't think she knows what happened yet. She's always been friends with my ducks. I hope they will be able to keep her company till I can find her a new mate...

hit.gif
So, sad today. My poor boy died...Now my girl Is all alone, I don't think she knows what happened yet. She's always been friends with my ducks. I hope they will be able to keep her company till I can find her a new mate...

@Amarisus I am so sorry what happened?

My brother in law accidentally ran him over :( It wasn't his fault though, for some reason My gander decided he was going to charge his van and ran out in front of him before he could stop. It was weird he always knew to get out of the way and has never done that, I mean he would honk whenever anyone drove up but I guess he was feeling particularly brave today :/

My brother in law accidentally ran him over :( It wasn't his fault though, for some reason My gander decided he was going to charge his van and ran out in front of him before he could stop. It was weird he always knew to get out of the way and has never done that, I mean he would honk whenever anyone drove up but I guess he was feeling particularly brave today :/
That is so sad, Oh yes breeding season is when they think they can take on anything. I know someone who lost their gander the same way. So sorry. Hopefully you can find another asap.

I have a pair of Embden's the female is a tufted Embden and is sweet. The male is a standard and he can be a jerk sometimes but I still love him :) I wish I had pictures to post

I have a pair of Embden's the female is a tufted Embden and is sweet. The male is a standard and he can be a jerk sometimes but I still love him
smile.png
I wish I had pictures to post
Can you take some we'd love to see them.Jerk is a ganders middle name during this time of the season[breeding season]
hmm.png

Last edited:
There's something wrong with my goose! Her legs are purplish and she can't walk, she stands but tends to fall over. I carry her to the water and food but I have to keep her separated from the other birds because my Tom keep trying to mate with her. (My gander is more afraid of the turkey than he is of me) What should I do? I kinda want to bring her inside but my parents won't allow it unless she has like a diaper on which I don't have.

There's something wrong with my goose! Her legs are purplish and she can't walk, she stands but tends to fall over. I carry her to the water and food but I have to keep her separated from the other birds because my Tom keep trying to mate with her. (My gander is more afraid of the turkey than he is of me) What should I do? I kinda want to bring her inside but my parents won't allow it unless she has like a diaper on which I don't have.
How old is she @ducky13? could she have gotten into something toxic bad feed or something moldy or stagnant water?

Back
Top Bottom