How About Pics of Cats/Kittens?

Heres my Texas a&m "talking" to my cat jix, He LOVES Jix to death, jix will sit on top of his cage sometimes and the quail will try and fly up toward him or sit underneath and sing.
32404_101_1365.jpg

Jix giving me the "move the camera" look
32404_101_1386.jpg

"may I have my can cat food now if I dont look away from the camera right when you take the picture for the 12th time?"
32404_101_1391.jpg

Quote:
Well..... it's actually a bobcat that I trapped incidentally in a coyote run. I turned her over to the state, where she will be sent to the taxidermist and displayed at the local nature center
smile.png

Here is our two cats...

Henri- A Shelter Kitten. Now 1 and a half years old
v4orhd.jpg

Oui- Found on the road at nighttime at only a couple weeks old. His feet were burned from the pavement and his eyes were closed shut because of eye goop.
2ykf895.jpg

29wsm0i.jpg

I have two rescues; one ugly colored (but lovely mouser and overall nice cat) gray female, and a female tuxedo cat.
smile.png

Cricket (tux) is as stupid as can be, but very beautiful and loving. If her feet are cold.

Quote:
Well..... it's actually a bobcat that I trapped incidentally in a coyote run. I turned her over to the state, where she will be sent to the taxidermist and displayed at the local nature center
smile.png

So's she's dead? i'd like to see a close up of that picture.. she's pretty
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom