How annoying are peafowl sounds?

Are they subject to predators like other barnyard fowl, such as raccoons, coyotes, foxes, etc.? Where can I find out what kind of housing and care they require?

You should start your own thread asking all the questions you want , I'll follow you because I want to now the anwsers to those as well .

Are they subject to predators like other barnyard fowl, such as raccoons, coyotes, foxes, etc.? Where can I find out what kind of housing and care they require?
The best place to start is with the 'stickies' threads listed at the top of the peafowl forum page. Nearly every question you can come up with has been answered by many knowledgeable people. We will still help but that is the place to start.

The best place to start is with the 'stickies' threads listed at the top of the peafowl forum page. Nearly every question you can come up with has been answered by many knowledgeable people. We will still help but that is the place to start.

Very good, thanks. Peafowl are probably not going to prove practical for our situation, but I would still like to learn about these magnificent birds.

Back
Top Bottom