How are you spending your extra hour?

I guess I'll spend my "extra" hour resetting all the clocks.
10233_clock_wakeup.gif

Last edited:
im up, should be getting my turkey brinned, in a few...

forgot it was daylight savings and woke up and could not understand why it was so early
lol.png

I already replaced 1/2 of my ds's candy with a present from the halloween witch an am about to open each piece left and replace it carefully with a healthy piece of candy instead. It will look like a butterfinger but be a chocolate from whole foods inside instead.

oh ad I am doing the never ending laundry
smile.png

Not sleeping like I'd like to be. Banty roo's are crowing, dogs had to go and now the lovebirds (all 8) are wide awake and chirping up a storm. Where is the eye mask and ear plugs when I need them? Of course everyone else is asleep though.
th.gif

What extra hour!!?? The sun still came up at the same time.....the clock just said something different. Around here we go by sunlight time, not clock time. The cows' clock doesn't change.
smile.png

Quote:
Neither do cats'.

I will spend my "hour" remaking Katy's Lighter Than Air Pan Rolls.
I killed a batch yesterday. I misread the amount of yeast and didn't use enough.
sad.png

I guess i am the only one that got to sleep the extra hour. DH let the chickens out, took care of the dogs, and i just woke up
hide.gif

LOL, I had completely forgotten until I saw this thread! DH had reset all the clocks before I got up this morning, so it just didn't register. I guess I spent mine cleaning the brooder boxes!
th.gif

Those pan rolls look mighty good- but I don't have shortening and I am not going to the store again today!

Back
Top Bottom