How are you spending your extra hour?

I got up thinking it was the time for me to get and so I was an hour early. So I helped my mom feed and clean horse stalls (we have 10 boarding horses and 2 of our own) Then I went to the early service at church and I went to the grocery store to buy cake mixes. Then I got home and made a chocolate and vanilla checkerboard cake. I have no idea if it worked yet because it is for my college group at church meeting tonight. And I had to work today from 12pm to 5 pm.

Last edited:
I was was writing a novel. My teacher is making our entire class do NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writin Month) novels. Today was our starting day. 2000 words down, 48000 words to go. Ughhh...
caf.gif

today I spent extra time doing school work that I didn't do during the week (I am home-schooled) and tomorrow well I've got state testing GREAT!!
barnie.gif

Quote:
Lucy's quite fond of that show too. Then that sleep drug commercial came on with the welsumer roo, and he almost crowed back. Then he caught me glaring and thought better of it.
roll.png

Quote:
I love my horses! You have some?

I slept, fed the animals, then went for a wonderful late afternoon ride with a friend and neighbors. It was glorious with the cool fall air and full moon above the woods.What a wonderful day!

Back
Top Bottom