How attached to your spouse are you?

Quote:
Front porch light was on, fire was burning nicely, and I was greeted by the pack and Steve......lol.
All smelling like the outside and like they had enjoyed their day together. No bones are allowed in the house, so I guess they hide them all or ate them.
Now everyone is laying around the living room and yes that includes Steve. On the floor in front of the fire.
I guess I will sign off now and try to find a place in front of the fire too.
Love you, Steve, and your funny post.

Now THAT would make that butt sniffing/rolling in stinky stuff thing not so noticeable!!
thumbsup.gif

It's so noce to read about good marriages. May the Lord bless your wonderful marriage even more!
big_smile.png

I agree with that 100% about all the good marriages! It's nice to hear and fun to read. My only complaint is that "couple" out in the Rocky Mountains, Greg & Lor don't live closer, we are to much alike. LOL I bet we could keep BYC's rolling on the floor laughing for hours. Get your head out of the clouds and come east....
smile.png
It's to cold out there for me

Steve

Awh, these stories of happy marriages brightened my evening!
My fiance and I work different shifts. I have class 8-5 everyday, work evenings and weekends. He works first shift and has class two nights a week.
I cherish the nights we both have off. We sit down in the basement rent a movie, or watch HGTV and talk. We are so similar but have just enough difference to keep conversations going. I am so blessed that this October I will be calling him Husband. He is my very best friend and I feel like I'm a better person since we've been together.

Last edited:
Well my husband and I work opposite shifts, and it's kinda sucky that we each sleep alone a lot. When I first get off work though, I'd rather not see him just right away. I'm tired and he is always waking up hungry, like I've had any time to cook......
So if I get off before dark I am quiet on purpose, try not to wake him up so I'll have time to relax a minute and spend time with the birds and dogs.
He'd much rather do motionless stuff indoors, computer, tv, read books, etc. while I'd much rather build stuff, take the dogs on a walk, or go for a swim. I've got to be *doing* something. We do cuddle up for movies or play WOW together sometimes though.

Quote:

I agree with that 100% about all the good marriages! It's nice to hear and fun to read. My only complaint is that "couple" out in the Rocky Mountains, Greg & Lor don't live closer, we are to much alike. LOL I bet we could keep BYC's rolling on the floor laughing for hours. Get your head out of the clouds and come east....
smile.png
It's to cold out there for me

Steve

If we come out there you gotta take half the kids, sorry but that's the deal.

I find I have a hard time watching TV shows or movies without Emily since I want to share anything fun, nice, interesting, etc. with her so we can talk about it. Good thing we get along pretty well since we're around each other about 22 hours a day.

Back
Top Bottom