How big a GEEK are YOU?

Quote:
100% agreed!
big_smile.png

I'm a bit of a Thunderbirds TV series geek, I guess.
caf.gif

Quote:
ep.gif
WOW.
hit.gif
I am TOUCHED!!! I wish my Dad would do that with me!
smile.png

I guess you're like, the Consular Geek here! Thank you Master. I bow in respect of your supreme Geekyness.

And here I thought the geek was the computer guy, the nerd was the games guy. . . Hmm.

Well, I guess I'm a. . . nerd? geek? Anyway, I do computer programming, web design, computer animation, always loved science, and of course I play different "geek" games. My latest was the card-game, Magic the Gathering.
tongue.png

And I'm a woman. Ha, what are the odds.
big_smile.png

My byline says it all... Well not quite.. I am going as the Mad Hatter for halloween... I am planning to ride as a "crash dummy" in a parade... Yep... totally Geekish...No fashion here at all!!!! I could care less what I look like... really... I can't see beyond my nose so it doesn't matter. GEEEEK GEEEK GEEK

Quote:
Well, the original was. The new ones... not so much. Lucas seemed to be more interested in showing off his fancy new tech than creating a good story line.

Ditto. The more recent the movies, the more they're about crummy immature love scenes and "Jedi" making rodeos out of beasts who they should've turned on their side.
roll.png

Quote:
Ah, my Uncle has enlightened me on this subject. He says that a Geek rejoices in her/his Geekyness, a Nerd Can't help being a Nerd, and a Dork is a Dork.

Back
Top Bottom