How big a GEEK are YOU?

Quote:
Ah, my Uncle has enlightened me on this subject. He says that a Geek rejoices in her/his Geekyness, a Nerd Can't help being a Nerd, and a Dork is a Dork.
your avatar makes you look like one of these. am i correct in my presumptions?

i guess i'm not one of them then, i am outsane!
tongue.png
thats why i made funny avatar!

lol.png

well, do you like being weird? then you're a Geek!
can you not help it? then you're a Nerd!
if you're just plain out WEIRD then you're probably a Dork.
smile.png

Quote:
The SLOW parts? Uhmm, that's gonna cost you geek points...

I read Dune when I was in high school which makes it more than thirty years ago now. I agree with the other poster in that the first book is by far the best of the series. It's my all-time favorite work of SF. Heinlein is my favorite SF author.

Haven't done a con in years. Now that my kids are growing up we may have to do one. We just bought advance tickets for the next Harry Potter movie due out in November. The Kinder Major is eleven now and is working her way through the HP books for the third time. Harry made her the Accelerated Reading Queen of the fourth grade two years ago (those books are worth a LOT of AR points). I'm reading her the Lord of the Rings again. She's becoming as big a Tolkien fan as I am.

I've been to more than fifty anime conventions, and I've made quite a few costumes for said conventions. I think that's pretty darn geeky!
lol.png

Also, I have a MASSIVE Pokémon collection (probably at least 7000 items not including cards/flat items) that is always growing.

It's okay, I'm proud of my geekiness.
wink.png

A.T. Hagan :

I read Dune when I was in high school which makes it more than thirty years ago now. I agree with the other poster in that the first book is by far the best of the series. It's my all-time favorite work of SF. Heinlein is my favorite SF author.

Haven't done a con in years. Now that my kids are growing up we may have to do one. We just bought advance tickets for the next Harry Potter movie due out in November. The Kinder Major is eleven now and is working her way through the HP books for the third time. Harry made her the Accelerated Reading Queen of the fourth grade two years ago (those books are worth a LOT of AR points). I'm reading her the Lord of the Rings again. She's becoming as big a Tolkien fan as I am.

Nice! I believe that the battle might be between you and SilverPhoenix!​

Back
Top Bottom