How big a GEEK are YOU?

Quote:
Hmmmm.... maybe. would you like to be a Geek? if the answer is "yes", you are probably a Geek in Training (if you aren't one already)
big_smile.png

I'd love to be a geek in training, but I'm not big on star trek. Is that OK?

Oooo! just got my cat to eat some Portulaca oleracea! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portulaca_oleracea
his
diet is lacking Omega 3 Fatty acids, so i did some research and found that the weeds growing in my yard have the highest levels of Omega 3 Fatty acids in leafy vegetables! But how to get him to eat it?
First i smashed his catfood /w a rock. then i smashed up the juicy plant and and mixed the two.
then i threw in some whole catfood.
THEN, i put in a pinch of flake fish food.
that fish food did the trick!! he SCARFED it!
ep.gif
gig.gif
pop.gif

Quote:
Hmmmm.... maybe. would you like to be a Geek? if the answer is "yes", you are probably a Geek in Training (if you aren't one already)
big_smile.png

I'd love to be a geek in training, but I'm not big on star trek. Is that OK?

YA! you can be ANY kind of Geek you want!

I qualify!

I played D&D in high school, also the White Wolf "World of Darkness" (I was a Get of Fenris werewolf and a sluagh changeling). Love fantasy novels, although I never could get into Dune. I much prefer Sword & Sorcery like Conan and the Kane series by Karl Edward Wagner. I LOVE cheesy barbarian movies: Conan, Kull, STormquest, Fire and Ice. Also enjoy Tolkien and Sara Douglass. I have played Magic but never really got into it. I like the Star Wars movie but don't agonize over plot holes. Used to watch Star Trek: Voyager. I also like Gargoyles and Pirates of Dark Water.
smile.png

Wait, I always thought "geek" implied obsession with intellectual pursuits, like history, science, math, etc. I thought that made me a geek!

Of course, if geekiness requires dice-rolling board games, I play HeroScape.
big_smile.png
Look it up, it's awesome. I actually got my username from one of the characters.
smile.png
As for fantasy books, I've read through Lord of the Rings several times.

Do I qualify?! Please say yes!!!

hide.gif
Oh no you guys aren't geeks... I play D&D every week in the summer...with my whole family
hide.gif
in my defense i was born into it!!
tongue2.gif

And to Duckluv EWWWW!!

Back
Top Bottom