How Big Is A RIR Roster Supposed To Be Or Get?

ChickChic00

Songster
Sep 10, 2019
I got My RIR Rooster About 2 months ago. the people i got them from had to give away because they live in a city and didn't know he was a he. He is with two females rn, his tail feathers still hasn't curled yet. he is huge rn though. he is about 5-6 months old maybe 7. he is mean and huge. i am 5.1 and he is up to my knee and a bit above. how much bigger is he going to get??

JadeFarms

Just because I’m nice doesn’t mean I like you 💙
Premium Feather Member
May 3, 2019
Florida
I got My RIR Rooster About 2 months ago. the people i got them from had to give away because they live in a city and didn't know he was a he. He is with two females rn, his tail feathers still hasn't curled yet. he is huge rn though. he is about 5-6 months old maybe 7. he is mean and huge. i am 5.1 and he is up to my knee and a bit above. how much bigger is he going to get??
Wow sure he is RIR, post pics.

ChickChic00

Songster
Sep 10, 2019
Wow sure he is RIR, post pics.
Sorry lol i thought it had posted picture
20190912_125449.jpg

Chicken Heel

Songster
Jun 8, 2019
He is a handsome fellow and reminds me of my first one many, many years ago. It was quite the show when I put him in the run with 10 older hens. He got his butt whooped the first couple of days but was the cock of the walk within a week. And he remains the only RIR rooster that I have had that didn't get aggressive over time. I think a lot of the production related breeding have made the roosters of the breed more and more belligerent.

MANNA-PRO

Top Bottom