How big/small is your town?

ray's two cents :

13 people, I think, wins out of all the responses.
gig.gif

13 people??? are you out on the Nullarbor;)

We have 22 houses in our town, 284 people in our zip code (which includes all of the folks outside of the town too...)

Oops, I just found out my city actually has 1.2 million people in it.
hide.gif

Seems like my German teacher knows more about this place than most of us do
lol.png

My town has 22128 people. However, this town is bordered on 3 of 4 sides by a major metro area, and the 4th side? One of the largest AFB in the nation.

Yeah. Not small.

The village that is my mailing address has approx. 450 people. 2 bars, 3 churches, a park, a nursing home, a small store, a gas station, the county impound lot, post office, carpet cleaning business, Almarc Tube, a day care, a diner and Iva's Chicken Shack: a fancy restaurant (that has "shack" in the name)
hmm.png

Apx 8,100. I really thought it was smaller than that. We do have alot of rural area that stretches pretty far, though. I'm sure there are lots of people hiding out there. The downtown area is pretty small, compared to others around here. We are about 30 minutes, any direction, from the heavier populated cities.

Though I wouldn't like to live in the middle of the city, I couldn't imagine living so far out into the boonies that you would be one of the very few people there.

Back
Top Bottom