How can I get a signature?

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by SquishyPandas, Mar 30, 2012.

1. SquishyPandas

SquishyPandas Out Of The Brooder

Mar 30, 2012
    Hey, I've only just joined BYC, but I can't find where to add a signature to my profile? I scroll down my profile and it's not at the bottom of the page anywhere, like seriously it's not there! How do I get it?! Thanks!
  2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to BYC!

Our system restricts new members from posting signatures for spam prevention. Post a few times on the forum and interact with our community and our system will soon grant you signature editing permissions.
  3. SquishyPandas

SquishyPandas Out Of The Brooder

Mar 30, 2012
    Ahhh okay, thank you! n__n
  4. hoorayfortulips

hoorayfortulips Out Of The Brooder

Apr 24, 2012
    Will posting replies here help me earn a signature? [​IMG] I have found that nearly all of my questions are already answered somewhere, so I try to read rather than post new threads whenever possible. Might take me a while to earn one. Maybe I need to go find something to talk about on the social threads. Thanks!
  5. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011
    It doesn't really matter where you make your posts, I think that you can get a signature when you have enough. :lol:
    You can do some of the word games in the Fun section, sometimes even BYCers who don't spend much time in the social sections have a go on those. :p

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by