How Can people be so Rude?!! Assimilation? Oh My!

Wow, I'm speechless. If ignorance is bliss that person must be in paradise, wow!
he.gif

And, what else is disturbing is that there are a lot of people who think or talk like that. I've heard it often even in my own town.

When my grandfather grew up, everyone kept chickens in their yard in the Detroit area, it wasn't unusual.

Wow, Martha Stewart, Paula Deen, Julia Roberts and Reese Witherspoon would be interested to know what folks think of their chicken keeping tendencies. Guess they haven't been "assimilated". I've watched Star Trek--I know that's a BAD thing!

Quote:
I wonder what they would look like if the chickens assimilated them? maybe like my avitar....I better change it
gig.gif

Well at least the newspaper mods have blocked the comments now ...whew!

Quote:
Yeah they had Naples named in the article tho. But you're right there are a TON in Golden Gate. I lived off Radio Rd and there were peacocks down the street from us. Could hear them but never see them. The people kept them in the wooded area behind the house and most people thought they were "wild" and never bothered to complain. LOL

I agree. The nerve! They're obviously some narrow-minded, uninformed little bum themselves. I wonder if that'd change if they ever met any one of us...

Back
Top Bottom