How did you come up with BYC vavatar name?

our very first hatch produced 6 (for 6) chicks soooo, 6littlechickies. I happened to sign up the night those first chicks hatched after having been a lurker for a long, long time.
hide.gif
yeah, um not very creative and not to mention we are WELL, WELL over 6 little chickies now (more like 60!), heck we were over that when I set the eggs to hatch!
lau.gif

The Pineapple Posse of PineappleMama, PineapplePapa, ThePineappleKid and PineapplePixie live in the Pineapple Palace...

Random password generator came up with pineapplepony11 when my email was hacked a decade or so ago and I needed a more secure one... so when I went to make my new email (new service provider) about five years ago and found my preferred name... Mama Citty pronounced Kitty nickname from HS days... was already taken and I'd have to put a bunch of numbers behind it... well one I was surprised. I could understand if I spelled it the normal way but with the C?? And annoyed, tried a few other things and nothing was free... finally got annoyed and typed in PineappleMama... no takers so I snapped it up. Been going by it ever since.

Also happen to like pineapple... taste of course (though I often get heartburn) but also the whole rough exterior but heart of gold... tough outside sweet inside cliche thing... plus they're just really weird, which suits our little nook quite well. And of course there's my demotivational poster...

hospitality.jpg

tongue.png

Well most people think my name means Ma 2 Baby Gurl. Here is the real meaning of my name. I have used it since HS long before I had kids lol. Ma2 is for my Husband (Matthew) if you say Ma2 just right it kinda sounds like Matthew, when we were dating it HS it Ma2 actually started while he was playing games at an arcade, I came up with it for him to enter the "3 initials" So he could tell if it was him or not... and I was his "Baby Girl" So Ma2BabyGurl and my "lucky" or favorite number is 13 so there ya have it I am Ma2babygurl13. Just so happens I do have a baby girl now lol!

It's an inside astrophysics pun/joke. Same username I have on NukeWorker.com forums. Yes, I am a geek/nerd before it was fashionable. The Physicists crowd are always looking for the mysterious dark matter, it could be W.I.M.P.s or MaCHOs. and may be the answer to questions of the Universe, either that or it's dark matter's companion dark energy Personally I really think the answer is 42.

It was given to me when I was fairly young kina how I was raised , if you google david wayne johnson you will come up with many folks that ain,t me if you google aprophet you will find me
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom