How did your username originate?

Because birdies are awesome
cool.png

But I'm changing it (I think...) to Magic Birdie. It originated in my Spanish Textbook, where you put your name and stuff...

I make a lot of woodcrafts, especially Native American style flutes. One of the bonuses of chicken keeping is pretty feathers to decorate stuff. I keep an orange sack inside the back door and stuff it with yard feathers. When it is about 1/2 full, it gets laundered and the contents dried and sorted.

A friend used to call me and his girlfriend the two blonde hussies. He decided one day that he needed to figure out a way to differentiate us, and because I was always on the go, doing all kinds of different things, he called me the "busy" blonde hussy. It's stuck with me - I use BusyBlonde on most of the forums I'm on. I still haven't slowed down!

Quote:
What about yours?

it's my dad's nick name for me, if you chop it into pieces you get

Idy (because I'm a small person

bity (again, I'm small)

pretty (he's my dad he's supposed to say that)

lidy (it's my nick name, given to me by my little sister who couldn't pronounce my name)

Cool!

Quote:
my user name came about because i am part cherokee indian and i love roses. so there you have it. lol

I'm TOTALLY un-original, sorry..
roll.png
1st initial, last name. My username for many, many sites. I'm getting old, can't remember too many usernames! lol

Ec_Prokta is the name I was planning to give to a robot girl I was writing about, but I scraped it at the last minute.

Last edited:
Quote:
Your preference for the name you put in your textbooks change after a while.
old.gif

e.g. I had "VIRGIN 1155" on all my books for the whole of last year.
lau.gif

Now, my answer to the OP's question....
Which one?
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom