How did your username originate?

My old one (PolishSilkies45) came from my Polish and silkies and 45 was just a random number.
tongue.png
But my new username is become I'm a crazy owl lover
big_smile.png

Mine . . . Well, when I was gonna get my first Ducklings, I wanted a Pekin, since that was the only Domestic Kind I knew of. So I named myself that, but I wish I made it to "Cayuga<3er" Becuase I never got Pekins and instead I got Cayugas, Buffs, and Blue Swedishes! X3

My username comes from the fact that I am crazy about my hobby farm, Neopolitan Acres.

I named the farm that after one of "those" conversations with my husband. We were driving down the road, (he was driving, I was ranting and raving) when I intercepted one of "those" looks from my DH.
"Don't worry," I said, "I'm just one of the flavors of crazy."
"Yeah," he answered, " the neopolitan one."

I thought that was so funny, I forgot what I had been carrying on about, and named the farm Neopolitan Acres.

Now when I am really "out there," he tells me I am Neopolitan with sprinkles
lol.png

Well.. I forgot my password to my first account, ( Hen is cute) and joined for the second time just after reading the most amazing books in the world( in my opinion) Jurassic Park, and the sequel, The Lost World.
I now am obsessed with chickens & dinosaurs, and I use this username for countless sites
roll.png

It originated BECAUSE of my belief in the theory that dinosaurs are the ancestors of modern birds.
the abrievieated are ( R ) is because I'm lazy
lol.png

Mine comes from our cat who we had for many years (another stray like the chickens). Pitch black and hated anything on 4 legs. I used to call it a "bag" when it brought in baby birds and mice, and kept savaging next door's dog! But after standing at the back door shouting "Oye.. Bag" when the neighbour was hanging out her washing and then having to explain I was calling the cat it was decided to lengthen it to Baggie! Our cockerel was called "cockerel" ...........I always shouted the full version of his name!

Back
Top Bottom