1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

How do I add my coop page to the "Coop Design" page?

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by NT, Oct 21, 2010.

1. NT

NT Out Of The Brooder

Jul 3, 2010
    Orange County
    So I finished my coop and I'm feeling pretty proud [​IMG] and want to add it to the coop design section. How do I do that?

2. Lilacfeather

Lilacfeather Out Of The Brooder

Sep 4, 2010
    Richmond, VA
    I'd like to know, too!

3. NT

NT Out Of The Brooder

Jul 3, 2010
    Orange County
    Lilacfeather, your coop is really cute! Hopefully someone will inform us. I might try on our PC today, because I have been trying on a mac and sometimes that is the issue. There was some little icon for a link in the editing section but it was grey (not fully lit up) so I was not able to use it; maybe that is the missing link. I tried to figure it out for a long time last night [​IMG] instead of working on my knitting and I got nothing accomplished on either project [​IMG] I did manage to watch "Project Runway" so the evening wasn't a complete loss [​IMG]. If you figure it out please let me know.

4. Tdub4chiks

Tdub4chiks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2010
    Constantia, NY
    I thought the Moderators had to do this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by