Solved How do I add pictures to my article

1. See here for article/member page/coop page writing tutorial: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/953810/coop-pages-and-member-pages-tutorial-and-feedback/0_30
I looked and looked. This helpful tutorial glosses over the part I need to know - How to add images to the article. I add an image and end up with 3 of the same. Delete 3 yet one remains with no 'delete' option. The words are ready but the article won't make sense without photos. Yes, I realize today is a holiday but the Easter Bunny skipped my house so I'm keeping busy. Anyone can point me to something that will make adding images any easier? Thanks.

1. See here for article/member page/coop page writing tutorial: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/953810/coop-pages-and-member-pages-tutorial-and-feedback/0_30
I looked and looked. This helpful tutorial glosses over the part I need to know - How to add images to the article. I add an image and end up with 3 of the same. Delete 3 yet one remains with no 'delete' option. The words are ready but the article won't make sense without photos. Yes, I realize today is a holiday but the Easter Bunny skipped my house so I'm keeping busy. Anyone can point me to something that will make adding images any easier? Thanks.
Check out this thread:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...res-using-the-upload-a-file-button-❅.1212519/
Let me know if that doesn't help.

That video is very nice but it seems to have been written by someone who knows how to do it. I need a tutorial, instruction or a video that teaches people how to do this. The video talks about drag and drop but skips a few steps so that doesn't help at all. I appreciate that people are giving me links and videos, but so far none of the suggestions are matching what I am seeing on the screen. And on top of all that, the text is gone. I can go back and copy/paste to start over but the article is worthless without images...in the correct place in the text. This is getting a bit frustrating. Maybe I need to go eat an egg and try again.

That video is very nice but it seems to have been written by someone who knows how to do it. I need a tutorial, instruction or a video that teaches people how to do this. The video talks about drag and drop but skips a few steps so that doesn't help at all. I appreciate that people are giving me links and videos, but so far none of the suggestions are matching what I am seeing on the screen. And on top of all that, the text is gone. I can go back and copy/paste to start over but the article is worthless without images...in the correct place in the text. This is getting a bit frustrating. Maybe I need to go eat an egg and try again.
Are you trying this on a phone, tablet or desktop? Do me a favor, publish your article so I can look at it.

@marygreene ,
article picture_1.png

Thank you again for trying to help. screen shot example chicken help.jpg This is an example that is supposed to be helpful, thank you, but I have seen nothing that looks like this page.

There is something wrong with several of the photos as all I see when I preview is a big red X. I am currently trying to go back and reduce the size of my images thinking maybe they are too large?

If I hit the button that says 'publish', will the whole words be able to see my not quite finished article? I'm still working on doing some editing as it is really long, maybe way too long. Thanks.

There is a bug creating articles when using a table or a phone. Are you using a tablet, phone or computer? Can you take a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Like the first example; yes I see the toolbar. I forgot to answer one of your questions. I am working on a laptop. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom