How do I breed chickens?

Can a bantam rooster mate with a Easter egger hen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 22, 2019
Hello I have 4 Easter egger pullets also, I’m currently planning to get a a Banatam rooster would he be able to fertilize the eggs still? I’m just wondering would he be able to fertilize the eggs still? Well he’s small and the pullet is kinda bigger but is it a good chance he can fertilize the eggs? Respond as soon as possible I’ll respond back to most comments. Also describe the possibility of how he can mate with a Easter egger or any difficulties.

Welcome to BYC. It all depends upon the ability of the rooster and the willingness of the hens. Unless the size disparity is really great, most bantam roosters can get the job done.

The hen would squat down on the ground and the rooster jumps on her back. The rooster lowers his cloaca and the hen inverts her own cloaca to meet with his.

Of course a bantam can mate with an Easter egger, they're not that big of a chicken breed. A bantam rooster that wants to mate will find a way... When there's a will, there's a way

The hen would squat down on the ground and the rooster jumps on her back. The rooster lowers his cloaca and the hen inverts her own cloaca to meet with his.

Of course a bantam can mate with an Easter egger, they're not that big of a chicken breed. A bantam rooster that wants to mate will find a way... When there's a will, there's a way
if a mix of banatam chicken and a
Easter egger is possible than what would be a Easter Eggers banatam size or weight on average or estimated

What would the off spring look like meaning the size or weight on average or estimated

Back
Top Bottom