How do I deep clean my coop?

Pics
I think that I should feel badly celebrating a pile of corpses, but I find that I don't. ') Great news on the mite-y death count.
thanks! I feel good about it because yesterday because they weren't dying instantly I was like 'whAt iF it'S nOt WoRking' but it definitely worked.

Lesson definitely learned.

when we learn at all, generally learn from making our own mistakes. We seem bad at learning from the mistakes of others, I know not why.
I am a firm believer in that lessons come around until you learn them. Each time they come around, the lesson is a little harder.

Learning from another's mistake is the easiest way. But lots of times, you just don't see it.

Then there's the "Hey, don't do that," lesson. Again, pretty easy; maybe some embarrassment.

Then there's the "Sit down, we need to talk," lesson. Usually some cost or penalty here.

Then there's the "You didn't get it, idiot?!?" lesson. No ambiguity here. Pay fn attention and wise up. There's definitely some penalty here.

Then there's the "2x4 across the head" lesson. If you don't learn it this time, the next time might kill you. Or someone you love.

I feel sad for the people who get the 2x4 or worse lesson right away. Sometimes that's just the way it goes.

I've also learned that people learn these things on their time. What's obvious to me (and can teach me a lesson), might be invisible to them. I'm thinking of my sister here; her 4th (!!!) cancer is what killed her.

Back
Top Bottom