Solved How do I get a picture to show up on my article cover page?

Hmmmm, think I used full image...haven't tried the not hitting thumb or full, will keep it in mind.
This is the step ...that you do not need to do.
If you JUST drag it over and see that it uploaded as an attachment you can skip the whole deleting step.!

Thank you for putting up with me, I mean chatting with me! :bow

One more Q:

Once you uploaded the "duplicate pic" did you then click on insert full image or thumbnail?
If you don't click on one of these after dragging the photo into the editor then it does not add the photo into the article therefor it does not need to be deleted.
THAT is the TICKET!!
Did I just not get that before....or did you explain it better this time?!
So freakin' EASY!!:th

???
I knew what I was saying the first time...can't help if you didn't! LOL
:lau

Just picking.
I was just dying to know why you were deleting it. Now we both "got it".
It makes sense to want to click the insert thumb/full button but DON"T DO it!

Haha!! I Know, Right!?
Thanks for your kind and patient persistence.

I'm on a roll now.....but.....why does image not autofit cover pic parameters??
Some show full pics others need to be cropped to a certain size?

Haha!! I Know, Right!?
Thanks for your kind and patient persistence.

I'm on a roll now.....but.....why does image not autofit cover pic parameters??
Some show full pics others need to be cropped to a certain size?
I think it prefers pictures in landscape mode?

I had to use this:
dscn1045-jpg.1026571

instead of this
crow_1-jpg.1025796

One more Q:

Once you uploaded the "duplicate pic" did you then click on insert full image or thumbnail?
If you don't click on one of these after dragging the photo into the editor then it does not add the photo into the article therefor it does not need to be deleted.

Thanks, the first one I did click it and had to delete the duplicate in the article, just tried a second one without the "click" and it works quite well.

I must be a flaming idiot here because I can NOT get this to work for me or figure it out! :barnie I am trying to add a cover photo for one of my articles written ages ago. If I try and download a pic, I do not get the option to make it a cover photo. Clicking on the photo and saving the link does the same thing! Can someone please hold my hand here? :bow :)

Back
Top Bottom