How do i get rid of it...*pics*

Quote:
Not to butt in, but if you have a mac, you just right click the mouse over the picture you want and hit 'save image as desktop picture' *Badaboom*

***Oh sorry, just re-read. You have a PC. Can't help
hide.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Not to butt in, but if you have a mac, you just right click the mouse over the picture you want and hit 'save image as desktop picture' *Badaboom*

***Oh sorry, just re-read. You have a PC. Can't help
hide.gif

PC works the same way. Save to desktop and then you can do what ever you want with it later.....If OK with OP

Quote:
The short answer is yes for the most part. Yeah, deer are a no-no along with the raptors, owls, etc. Even feathers from roadkill are illegal.

It is also illegal to keep wild bird's nests, and their eggs, for that matter, even if they fell on the ground.

Never try and capture a hawk ESPECIALLY if injured, if you are not trained, due to the fact they have very sharp and strong beaks and talons. If injured call fish and game for state and they can take care of problem or direct you to whom can. Also, to deter I have see CD's hung above and around coop,tard, and run. This bird probably has associated people with an easy meal that is why he wasn't scared of you. If you have a BB or Pellet gun, pump it once and shoot the bird at a safe enough distance as to not cause a penetration injury but to sting only. You might practice a couple of times to get right distance, test shooting a piece of like styrofoam if it just barely dents it you should be ok Good Luck.

haha! Andrea, I doubt you'd do time for catching a hawk
wink.png
Murder is illegal, too, and look how many don't even do time for that.

I've held a Red Tail that fell from it's nest.

Get a pair of long welders gloves (I weld so we had them already) and bump your arm at its legs, it will hop on. Be prepaired when you stand up though, even at that size they are heavy to hold with one arm when you are is extended . Just keep it away from your face!

For all those people who say "oh it's illegal" or "it will <insert your choice of verb here>"... live a little, pick that sucker up!

Wow, I got all freaked out when one flew over and dive bombed my chickens! Great pictures! I agree, it probably has been aclaimated to people, I've never been ever get that close to a hawk!
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom