How do we manage to get into these situations? Collected another "Slightly Damaged Stray"...

hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Miss Lydia, I am very happy. Lily is 3! She's getting so big!

Wisher, I'm sorry I've not updated. I've been swamped. Things are crazy here. Working, sick, the holidays...Gus is doing well. He's a bit food aggressive with the other animals, but I'm guessing that's from being starved.

Miss Lydia, I am very happy. Lily is 3! She's getting so big!
Wisher, I'm sorry I've not updated. I've been swamped. Things are crazy here. Working, sick, the holidays...Gus is doing well. He's a bit food aggressive with the other animals, but I'm guessing that's from being starved.
They do grow up fast, Happy your happy.
big_smile.png
hugs.gif

Been awhile since I made a "Gus-Date"....I've been working with Gus on his food aggression...We're making progress. He stands tied now, leads well. He's being a very good boy. Still a long way to go, but he's doing well. He's put on a lot of weight, and yesterday when I rubbed him, he almost knocked me down sticking his head into my chest for more rubs.

We're moving to Florida to be closer to my family, and are faced with trying to find Gus a home.
sad.png
Thus far, no luck.
sad.png
I may have to send him to training and come back and pick him up.
idunno.gif
I've contacted several "Horse Rescues"...not impressed with that. Finding out that many "Rescues" are not in the business of rescuing horses...the main problem is, I'd rather Gus find a good home here than have to travel 12 hours to our new home in Florida.
idunno.gif
Just have to see how things go...

Back
Top Bottom