How do you become a moderator?

Are there any age restrictions? Just wondering
tongue.png

Quote:
You're hired!
wink.png

Requirements other than what we've already posted in the other thread? Well, nothing formal, but we've never invited anybody to be a moderator that was under 18 (maybe never anybody under 21) and we don't expect that to change.

Quote:
You're hired!
wink.png

Requirements other than what we've already posted in the other thread? Well, nothing formal, but we've never invited anybody to be a moderator that was under 18 (maybe never anybody under 21) and we don't expect that to change.

So I am still in contention, I am over 21
celebrate.gif

Quote:
You're hired!
wink.png

So I am still in contention, I am over 21
celebrate.gif

Youre killing me Marlin..
lau.gif

Quote:
You're hired!
wink.png

That counts me out. Bah! I'd be a GREAT moderator! I know a fair amount about chickens, am very nosey when I think I've seen the same post in another section and I spend vast amounts of time at the computer! Plus I can spell, tend to use correct grammar and can figure out how to use most things on the computer very quickly! I also am very good at listing what I'm good at. Brilliant, fabulous me.
cool.png

Quote:
You're hired!
wink.png

That counts me out. Bah! I'd be a GREAT moderator! I know a fair amount about chickens, am very nosey when I think I've seen the same post in another section and I spend vast amounts of time at the computer! Plus I can spell, tend to use correct grammar and can figure out how to use most things on the computer very quickly! I also am very good at listing what I'm good at. Brilliant, fabulous me.
cool.png

yuckyuck.gif

Back
Top Bottom