How do you blow an egg w/out breaking it?!

I just bought the BLAS-FIX EGG BLOWER for $12.95, including shipping and handling. Here's the product link where I bought it: http://www.caning.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=TCS&Product_Code=UKBLAS

43104_blas-fix_egg_blower.jpg

I use a safety pin and do both ends then soak it in warm water for a few mins..then I make the wholes bigger by moving the pin in circles then when its big enough I use a tooth pic to swirl the egg inside.soak again in really warm wter andthey will blow out super easy.....

I use a safety pin and do both ends then soak it in warm water for a few mins..then I make the wholes bigger by moving the pin in circles then when its big enough I use a tooth pic to swirl the egg inside.soak again in really warm wter andthey will blow out super easy.....

Wendy'sChicksRock :

Great tips, thanks! I have successfully blown ONE egg (and blown apart 5 so far).
sad.png

Actually I don't scramble the yolk and I have great success. I do keep all of my eggs in waiting (to be blown) in a warm water bath. But Ive found I crack more trying to scramble them. To each their own...

Back
Top Bottom