I'm hoping I don't have to, but.... OK, I helped it hatch. It was upside down in the egg and had piped and mostly zipped the small end of the egg. It had been like that for about 30 hours. I took the rest of the chicks out and it was still peeping and could see it breathing, and could see the membrane was drying out. I carefully took some of the shell off and wet the membrane where it was stuck, and when I got it more fully zipped the chick kicked the rest of the shell off. But his head seemed to be stuck under his wing. I put it back in the bator to see how it did, and checked about an hour later and its head was still under its wing so I lifted the wing up and the beak was stuck to its belly with dried membrane, I wet it and got the membrane off and it popped its head up, but is having a hard time holding its head up. Its still in the bator with the last 2 eggs that have not hatched yet.