How do you deworm chickens

Listed ingredients translate to grains, molasses, calcium, clay, garlic, mugwort and tansy.

Nothing in there that I would consider effective against parasites. Unless you have a fecal float test done before and after use, to confirm efficacy, I wouldn't count on it working. Not seeing worms in droppings doesn't mean they are gone. I tried herbal stuff many years ago, I found it completely ineffective as a treatment, had sick and dead birds. There may be some benefit as a preventative, but that is not proven anywhere, so without consistent testing, who knows. I would use a proven medication if I know I'm actually treating a worm load.

Granuvert.jpg

@coach723 :

And yet, the product from the farm works splendidly... for me at least!

When I used "GranuVert" pellets, my chickens looked better; and again, no more worms in the droppings after feeding them these pellets, in spite of the fact my birds freerange.

I uses "GranuCox" pellets to prevent coccidiosis, and I never had a case in my birds!

They even sell "GranuPlume" pellets, for the feathers... and when I used these, my chickens had so beautiful feathers after their molts some people were apparently jealous, ah, ah!
(The very light yellow on my Sussex rooster became golden, for example... His tail feather had become so green they never appeared black again, even in the dark! I was so amazed...!!)

And seriously : my dog can literally walks and runs today thanks to their (100% natural) "CroArthro" pellets : https://www.fermedebeaumont.com/cro...n-age-supplements-chiens-et-chats-p13555.html
Before I found these pellets, I was seriously considering to euthanize my dog, because he was hurting and getting paralized because of old age... But I did not want to, for I love him very much; so I searched a solution, and I found these pellets...
Now? He looks happy again, thanks to the pellets!! He regained his youth, and only in the first week...!! (And I'm not the only one who used these for their dogs and noticed great and quick results.)

So... I have experience with these (and others), so I totally trust the products from the farm. I personally was never disappointed.
(They sell some good things!)

I use pumpkins from Halloween and it is natural but I'm just a dumb hick so don't take my world do some research
Pumpkin seeds do have a mild anthelmintic affect BUT it takes a lot of seeds to be even remotely effective and it doesn't work against parasite eggs, so you don’t break the cycle. Pumpkin seeds can be bad for chickens in amounts less than it takes for mildest worming since they contain antinutritional properties.

Back
Top Bottom